Thursday, April 7, 2016

Days of the Dead Atlanta 2014

More blast from the past convention photos. This time from  Days of the Dead Atlanta back in 2014, The special guest headliners were Damien Echols, of West Memphis Three fame, and Tara Reid, of Tara Reid fame.

Damien Echols held a meet and greet and Q and A, and it was definitely worth the ticket price. Growing up close to Memphis in the 80s and 90s, I was all to aware of the West Memphis Three. Being one of those people who don't fit in with the conservative Christians of the deep south, I am acutely aware of how outcasts are treated. Basically I was excited about the chance to meet and talk with Damien, and to hear him talk. I wasn't disappointed.
Damien Echols of the West Memphis Three
Damien Echols

Damien Echols at Days of the Dead
Autographed Damien Echols poster

 West Memphis Three's Damien Echols al
Damien Echols and Me at Days of the Dead Atlanta

I wont lie I was also excited to meet Tara Reid. She's a real cutie and everyone knows her. The lines weren't horribly long, and she was incredibly sweet and generous
Tara Reid
Me and Tara Reid at Days of the Dead Atlanta

There were a lot of other celebs that I was able to meet as well. I will add those photos in another blog post. Hopefully I will get it up in the next day or two. Till then 

No comments:

Post a Comment