Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Horrorhound Indy 2014

Yeah, I have been slacking. Going to try and catch up with my con photos since they always seem to be a popular subject. These photos were taken in 2014 at the Indianapolis Horrorhound weekend. I went with my friend Robin, and our main goal was to meet Mads Mikkelson. If you aren't familiar, Mads played Hannibal Lector on NBCs Hannibal for three seasons.

Apparently Hannibal is now dead, although it's fans still hold out hope, a dwindling hope maybe but still hope that the show might return in some form, some day. But whatever the fate of the show, at least we got to meet the devil himself, Hannibal the cannibal.

Of course, if you aren't familiar with Hannibal as portrayed by Mads Mikkelson the first thing you should do is GET FAMILIAR. The series is available on Amazon Prime as well as on DVD and Blu Ray formats. If you watch through to the second season finale, I doubt you will ever see anyone other than Mads as Hannibal Lector.

I didn't meet many other celebs there, but I did meet the beautiful Sheryl Lee, who many will remember as Laura Palmer from Twin Peaks. For someone who died before the first episode ever aired, she was still the heart of the show. She later joined the show as Laura's cousin, Maddie I believe and feel free to correct me if I got it wrong As always, pay no attention to the fat guy in the photos.

Horrorhound weekend Mads Mikkelson photo op
Photo op with me, Robin and Mads Mikkelson

Mads Mikkelson Hannibal
Mads Mikkelson and myself

Hannibal's Mads Mikkelson at Horrhound Indy
Me, Mads Mikkelson and Robin

Autographed 8x10 by Mads Mikkelson


And then there was the still gorgeous Sheryl Lee from Twin Peaks
Twin Peaks Sheryl Lee
Laura Palmer herself, the beautiful Sheryl Lee from Twin Peaks and myself

Sheryl Lee from Twin Peaks and John Carpenter's Vampires
Autographed 8x10 of Sheryl Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment