Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Texas Frightmare Weekend

Well my flight is now booked for Texas Frightmare Weekend in Dallas at the end of the month. This will be my first time attending the convention and it should be a blast. It’s a really cool lineup featuring Robert Englund, Clive Barker and many others. Probably one of the most exciting adds for me is Eihi Shina from Audition and Tokyo Gore Police. This will be a first ever American convention appearance from the Japanese actress. To add even more importance, as I understand all of the proceeds from the two Japanese guests will go toward the relief work in their homeland. I’m flying in Friday morning and out Saturday night so it will be a hectic weekend. Still I am eagerly looking forward to it and urge anyone in the area to check it out. Full details at the link below.
http://www.texasfrightmareweekend.com/start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment